Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Valley Set Apart

Well, time to take a break in a place that means a lot to me. New Life Ranch is a wonderful place to be. So we will go there to spend some time with family, and some time relaxing.

There is also some thought about having my baby girl dedicated at this wonderful place. So if you want, reserve labor day weekend for a fun time.

Not too much else going on. Putting some thought into getting an iPhone, but don't really want the added cost. Playing some computer games, but probably need to keep that limited to the weekend. Need to try and exercise when on vacation, that is something that doesn't happen, but vacation is so short anyway, I just need to get out and hike when at NLR.

2 comments:

Angie said...

NLR is the best place on this earth. I hope you're enjoying it. I think it would be a wonderful place to have Katie dedicated, especially since it's where you and Julie met. That will be a great reason to go to the Labor Day retreat, other than the fact that NLR is awesome.

Ben said...

I <3 NLR!!! I miss that place, God is at work there and I miss being a part of it.

Enjoy your time there.