Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Keeping Records

Well, now I'm not so sure about the myfitnesspal.com That requires a lot of work to keep track of how much I'm taking in and how much I'm putting out. So I'm not sure I'm going to be sticking to it. I have enough trouble entering my biking logs into http://www.tulsamillionmiles.com/ and that is only my biking information. Or walking. I think I entered that information in twice or so.

I think it is fun to try and track my food, but is it worth it. I think I would rather read. But I am forming some good habits, and I just don't know if this one is worth tacking on.

On a side note, has anyone hiked Turkey Mountain? I thought it was just for mountain biking, but I read on backpacker.com that it is a hiking trail too. So who wants to go hike it sometime? May plan to take the dog too.

Sorry Pange, but it is Wednesday, so that means it is time for a new verse.
John 15:7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you." Jn 15:7

Pretty easy verse at least. It seems to have some sort of rhyme with it, but I'm not sure. I think it is the you rhyming with you, so it has a weird flow (in a good way).

No comments: