Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fair Weather

Well, it is raining pretty good this morning. No riding for me. I'm tempted to take commuting by bike more seriously, but there isn't much reason for it. I enjoy it, but I don't think I would enjoy it so much in the rain. I'm not really saving much money, I have a fuel efficient car and only go 10miles round trip.

On a different note, this weeks memory verse is Joshua 1:8. Memorizing scripture helps combat memory lose. So try to keep that mind active and exercised.

2 comments:

Ben said...

I have a stack of verses I need to memorize by Sept for a Men's Study at church! Thanks for the reminder.

We have 3 guys that I know of that our senior managers that commute on bike each day, sometimes even in the rain....they are hardcore. But we have a full locker/shower facility here.

Angie said...

You should post your memory verses. That would save me from having to actually google them. :)