Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random ramblings

Well, I biked in this morning. It was a struggle to bike or not. I have some work for a class tonight and I haven't done it all. Hopefully I can finish before the class after work. It is amazing how little time it feels like I have. I'm not sure how others have time for things. I don't work out, I don't watch TV. I think the kids just keep me busy.
Here is my week:
Sunday is church and clean house or do other choirs/projects
Monday evening I spend with friends, it is pretty much my day off from the kids. Though I help with feeding dinner and David is always interesting in whatever game we play, so he usually sits on my lap. So maybe not my day off, but Julie sure tries to make it that way, David just won't have any of that.
Tuesday evening is date night, but we are thinking of switching this with Thursday so Julie can do some exercise program at church.
Wednesday evening is the class at church that just started up last week. We have this evening available sometimes to do choirs and other things.
Thursday is Julie's night off, so I am with the kids that evening.
Friday is the weekend. There is actually time available here.
Saturday is time to relax or do projects.

So I'm thinking my blogging is boring, and I may try to put some real content in here. I may make it a good place to post my ramblings on the class I'm taking. It is a very challenging class, so it would be good to blog about I think.

Quick Bike review. About 35 degrees this morning, wore same as yesterday plus bike shorts under athletic pants, the padding was great. Also I wore a my coat shell to protect from the wind with my thinsulate gloves over my thin gloves. My upper body was very hot the last mile. I unzipped the coat shell and took off the thick gloves which helped a lot. The first three miles were very comfy. Oh, I forgot, I wore my ski goggles too which worked really well. Next time I should probably do without the shell at this temp. It was supposed to be mid 20's but wasn't.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Bike ride sounds cold! Enjoy the class tonight....your schedule is pretty full!

Angie said...

I'd be very interested to hear about your class. Tell Julie that I want to do the workout thing at church, too. I think she knows that already, but perhaps I'll call her.