Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Marriage is great

Marriage is indeed great, and another wonderful part of it is that it can get even better.

I recommend:
Mistletoe for Marriage - 25 days of comfort and joy
Family Life

Due to being so busy I haven't been doing very well with the Mistletoe for Marriage assignments.


For December 3

Dear Julie,
I love you so much. I love you for who you are and what you do.

You are a wonderful daughter of God. I feel so fortunate to have you as my wife. I love you very much and probably don't say it often enough. Or maybe I just say it too casually. The words are still true even if I do a poor job communicating it. Hopefully I do an adequate job of communicating it, especially without using words. Love requires action, and I plan to continue to show you my love.

You have been so great to me. You are a beautiful, loving and serving wife. You are a caring and loving mother. I love to see your face when I come home from work. You are warm and welcoming. I enjoy talking with you and hearing your insightful view in matters. Thank you for helping me think things through better.

I am COMMITTED to you and look forward to continuing our life together. Merry Christmas.

Love,
Bobby

P.S. In the final sentence "life" is intentionally singular. Think about it.

No comments: