Monday, November 17, 2008

The weekend

Well, this weekend was great. Got to go do some camping with family and had time to play video games (yes, it was World of Warcraft). The camping was nice just to get away from things. But once I got back the house still needed a lot of work. So I actually did some work around the house. Not nearly enough, but did some. Hopefully this week or at least over the weekend I can get some more done.

On to more important things. Let's review.
Christ the Center, 2 Corinthians 5:17; "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come." 2 Corinthians 5:17

Now it is time to start working on the next verse. Actually this should have been done Friday Saturday, but I haven't gotten started with Julie on this yet.
Christ the Center, Galatians 2:20; "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20

Man, I didn't do very well on the Galatians verse. I didn't even spell Galatians right, I spelled it Galations. Yea for backspace right. I don't know about the rest of you, but I consider it a sign of respect when capatilizing the references to God. Such as "Son" or even pronouns like He or Himself.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Weekend sounds relaxing and fun. I hope you enjoyed it!

I enjoy those 2 verses and already have them memorized, so I'll have to wait till next week to learn a new one.