Friday, November 21, 2008

I did it.

Setting small achievable goals is fun. I was able to post ever weekday this week. For some reason that makes me happy. I was really surprised that I actually had a lot of text too, not just some short paragraph.

Back to the verse memorization theme I've been using. Julie is wanting to wait a couple weeks until her women's bible study is over, then she will join me in learning the scriptures, so I'll try to grab some different verses and not go through the book for a couple weeks.

Romans 14:12
"So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God."
Romans 14:12

But wait, there is more. Since this isn't from the book (I don't think it is at least), I have to come up with my own topic so that it can be remembered when discussing that topic. Looking at this verse I see judgment and accountability. So if others actually read this I could use some suggestions here.

On a complete side note I find it strange that judgment isn't spelled judgement.

Baby, need to go.

No comments: