Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update for mid June already

If you aren't reading http://blog.jasonkearney.net/ you really should. Right now free wheel Oklahoma is going on and I like reading about it. I'm thinking of going next year, but that also requires training. Also need to rope as many others as I can into doing it.

Lately things have been really busy. I've been spending my time with my wife and kids, and other family, but I have also spent it playing video games. Had my quiet time this morning which has been lacking. Just this month I have missed so many, I had a QT on the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and now today. That is pretty bad, but at least I had it today. And now I'm actually posting on this blog which has been even longer. If I was riding my bike to work I wouldn't be posting, but I used the last of the dog food this morning for her breakfast, so I need to grab a bag on my way home. Then I need to mow, so I didn't want to wear out my legs.

Over all things have been going really well. Work is a lot of fun, we have our new boards in that I've been testing and writing down needed changes. We have some good goals for the end of the summer, so I'm excited about accomplishing them. We have three old products that we are redoing and it is exciting, we are making some great improvements. The hardest thing is trying to keep the size and cost down while expanding the features.

Now that somewhat bad news. Katie's birthday is in September, and kids need to be at least one year old with good neck/head control before riding on the bike, so she won't be able to ride this summer. That is really sad. We need to get riding to train for freewheel next year. I also need to make sure I can take a child carrier trailer. That may be a deal stopper, but I think it is permitted.

I need to post some pictures of the kids, we have been having so much fun interacting. I'm really enjoying them growing up and developing more.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Bummer about Katie. But you could probably ride with her in the fall whenever the weather's nice. I've been reading on facebook my friend's posts from Freewheel. It's too bad they've been having some weather issues! Apparently they had terrible hail that broke someone's bike frame. Crazy!