Friday, May 22, 2009

Another recap.

Had a great vacation in Florida, did lots of swimming which I am really lacking. Hopefully this summer I'll be in the pool some.

I've ridden to work majority of this week, and it is wonderful. It will probably be pretty hot on my way home today, but it was a nice day riding in with 67 degree temps. I can really feel my muscles getting tired as the week goes on. I also think I need a new saddle.

DFL is almost over, we have one more day, next Wednesday. I don't feel I'm getting as much out of it as I was in the beginning. The call to discipleship and eternal perspective are really life changing.

Going on walks more with Julie in the evening, which is great. I would like to do some real work outs for my arms and core.

The kids are doing great. Both have really increased their food consumption this week which is a good thing. We hope David will grow some more and be able to use his big wheel he got for his birthday, even though it is for kids 3+ yrs. We need to push potty training David, but we are going for reading right now. Poor Katie isn't getting the attention she deserves. We need to play with her more and encourage her to crawl. Right now she just sits there so nicely and has a good time.

I really need to work on making a difference at church. I think involvement is key. Not just involvement, but also frequency. We need to spend time with others.

No comments: